Team Captain's Checklist:
What makes a team?
A team is a group with a minimum of 10 participants.
Entry fee for teams: 15 euros per member (if registered by August 19, 2013)
How do register a team?
The easiest way to register the team is online at www.raceforthecure.de You register yourself as the team captain and decide if you will pay for the entire team after the registration deadline in one lump sum, or if each team member pays for themselves as they register.
On written entry forms, make sure that each team member signs his/her own registration form personally. Also, please make sure that they are filled out clearly and legibly.
For any further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send all the written forms together to:
Susan G. KOMEN Deutschland e.V.
Getting your team ready:
The starting fee includes a white cotton Race t-shirt.
Survivors may ask for their shirts and caps in pink.
Everyone also gets a start number and a free ticket for the raffle on Race day.
You can pre pick up your team’s shirts and numbers
when: on August 23 and 24, 2013 from 11 am to 6 pm
where: Act Agency, Himmelsstraße 9, 22299 Hamburg
or after 8:30 am on Race day.
On Race Day:
- Agree on a meeting point with your team members (feel free to ask us for tips)
- Warm-up starts at 10:45 am
- Walk starts at 10:00, Run starts at 12:00
- After the finish line, there will be water, apples and alcoholfree beer
- Along the Traditionsschiffhafen, there will be information and food stands
- Survivors can meet in the survivor-tent
- Award ceremony and raffle will take place starting at 12:45 p.m. Note: to win raffle prizes, you MUST be present
- We invite all the survivors onto stage for a group photo at the end of the program, around 1:30 pm
Team Hotline: 069- 6786 538 29 (from 10 am to 4 pm)